As an Organisation, Association or Training Provider what Insurance options can Balens provide for us and our members?
Balens have been working with Organisations, Associations and Training Bodies and have been providing Affinity Insurance Schemes for these groups since the early 1990s. We have a wealth of experience in assisting with insurance requirements, developing customised insurance schemes to protect your students and/or members. Every group is unique and needs special consideration. Balens will work with you to develop a scheme to meet the requirements of your students or members with a customised process and bespoke premiums.
We are also able to support with the Insurance cover that you will require for the running of the business, providing options to protect the risks to your organisation. Policies we offer include:
- Directors, Officers or Trustees
- Professional Liabilities
- Buildings and Contents
- Employers Liabilities
- Cyber crime
Find out more about the Insurance packages we have available for you:Confused? - FAQ
- Insurance for Bespoke Insurance schemes for your members
- Insurance for Professional Indemnity and General Liabilities
- Insurance for Are you a member of an Association?
- Insurance for Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability Insurance
- Insurance for Personal Accident & Sickness
- Insurance for Contents, Equipment, Property & Employers Liability
What we offer
- Customised Insurance Packages for the Students and/or Members of an Associations.
- Able to offer a full spectrum of Insurances to meet the business Insurance needs of your Association, Organisation or Training Body.
- No call centres, our Teams who will be looking after your members are in-house and trained by us.
- Flexible underwriting with the option to cover over 3,500 different therapies / activities, subject to qualifications and/or experience.
- Financing options through Balens Insurance Finance Services Ltd (BIFS), and annual Direct Debit options available on many schemes.
I'm delighted to be associated with Balens & I thank you for your kind help today.
Benefits of Balens
- Specifically designed insurance solutions from Experts who Care – experienced in dealing with the insurance requirements for over 350 different Associations / Affinity Schemes.
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff, many with long standing industry experience.
- Pioneers within the market, being one of the first Brokers offering Insurance for Health and Well-Being Professionals in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Supportive & Skilled Claims Service including out of hour’s emergency cover.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ for your Association Business Insurance needs, offering a comprehensive range of specially designed insurance packages.
Discover Balens and our chairman, David Balen’s experience and history within the industry…Balens History