Staying Covid-19 Secure in 2020
We, at Balens, confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment (please click here for details), and shared the results with the people who work with us.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in place, in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people to work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain the required social distancing in the office.
- There is no requirement for anyone to be less than 2m apart within our offices, however, if we are ever in a position where people cannot maintain social distancing, we will do everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Should you have any queries regarding Balens Health and Safety Risk Assessment or processes, please contact email@example.com