Why would an individual practitioner require insurance cover?
As an individual practitioner or business owner, you could be held legally liable for loss or damage to other people’s property, injury, harm or financial loss alleged to have been caused to your clients, patients or other parties. As such you may require a Professional Liability insurance policy.
Balens have devised a specialist insurance package that includes Professional Liability and Malpractice with a Legal Protection policy.
Our bespoke policy wordings are, in our opinion, one of the widest available on the market. We can cover over 3,500 different therapies/activities under the policy subject to qualification.
Balens Ltd and Balens Europe BV have a combined client base of over 100,000 in the UK and Europe, offering our bespoke policy for individuals and Members of Associations or Professional Bodies alike. We are able to offer the following in the UK:
Find out more about the Insurance packages we have available for you:Confused? - FAQ
- Insurance for Complementary & Alternative Therapists
- Insurance for Health & Well-Being Professionals
- Insurance for Fitness Professionals
- Insurance for Yoga Professionals
- Insurance for Hair & Beauty Professionals
- Insurance for First Aid and Trainers
- Insurance for Chiropractors
- Insurance for Osteopaths
- Insurance for Occupational Therapists & Case Managers
- Insurance for Handbells, Chimes & Musical Instruments
- Insurance for Events & Retreats
- Insurance for Other Occupations - Professional & Public Liability
What we offer
- We can insure over 3,500 different therapies / practices
- No charge for routine adjustments to the policy during the year
- Bespoke Insurance package policy, including Professional Liability & Malpractice, Public and Products Liability Cover, plus Legal and Taxation package as standard
- One of the widest covers available with competitive premiums to match
- Cover for an unlimited number of Professional Liability claims in any one year, with legal and defence costs in addition
I would like to say a massive thank you for yesterday, it was really inspirational and very, very in…
Benefits of Balens
- Specifically designed insurance solutions from Experts who Care, with the ability and experience to continue to service your insurance requirements as your business expands and grows
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff, many with long standing industry experience
- A fourth generation ethical family business, established in 1950
- Supportive & Skilled Claims Service
- Finance options, through Balens Insurance Finance Services Ltd (BIFS)
- Exclusive Insurance Schemes for over 350 different Affinity Groups and Organisations
Discover Balens and our chairman, David Balen’s experience and history within the industry…Balens History